7. Declaration of FINAL LIST of selected candidates & WAIT LISTED candidates 18 August 2022. View Result
8. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Final list candidates 19 to 24 August 2022.
9. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Wait listed candidates 25 to 31 August 2022.
10. Admission Process start 15 to 28 September 2022.
11. Joining Hostel (before 5:00 pm) 29 September 2022.
12. Commencement of classes 03 October 2022.
Eligibility requirements for admission:
(1) Age: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 30 years.
1. Online Registration Start: B. Sc. Nursing course admission for the new session 2022-2023 from 15th March 2022.
2. Online registrations of application forms closes on 31 July 2022.
3. Download of Admit Card Start from 01 August 2022. The admit card will be sent to the e-mail ID you provide and you will have to take a printout of the Admit Card.
4. Date of Entrance examination at ST. BARNABAS HOSPITAL COLLEGE OF NURSING, RANCHI on 03 August 2022.
5. Online Display of list of candidates who will appear for counselling. Click here to view list of candidates for interview and counselling for admission into 4-year B.Sc. Nursing, Session 2022-2023. Download .
6. Interview & Counselling according to group (A+B) prepared by the college 11 & 12 August 2022.
(2) Minimum Educational Qualification:
(a) Candidate with Science who has passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) from recognized board and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
(b) Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having Science subjects (PCB) and English.
(c) English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
(3) Should be medically fit.
(4) Only female candidates are eligible to apply
(5) Relaxation of 5% of marks shall be granted in minimum eligibility criteria to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
(6) Admission will be allowed through entrance exam.
Contact number: +91-7488596141, Email: email@example.com
Celebration Nurses Day: Celebration of Nurses Day 2017 started at St. Barnabas Hospital from May 6, 2017.
Receive Award: B.Sc. Nursing students brought laurels to the college. They received 1st prize in group dance and Rangoli making respective in a workshop arranged by nursing education depatment of CIP, Kanke.