1. Online Registration Start: B. Sc. Nursing course admission for the new session 2022-2023 from 15th March 2022. Apply now
2. Online registrations of application forms closes on 31 July 2022.
3. Download of Admit Card Start from 31 July 2022.
4. Date of Entrance examination on 03 August 2022.
5. Interview & Counselling according to group (A+B) prepared 04 & 05 August 2022.
6. Declaration of FINAL LIST of selected candidates 10 August 2022.
7. Declaration of names of selected WAIT LISTED candidates 18 August 2022.
8. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Final list candidates 19 August 2022.
9. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Wait listed candidates 26 August 2022.
10. Joining College 6-7 October 2022.
11. Orientation classes starts 12 October 2022.
12. Commencement classes starts 17 October 2022 onwords.
Eligibility requirements for admission:
(1) Age: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 30 years.
(2) Minimum Educational Qualification:
(a) Candidate with Science who has passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) from recognized board and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
(b) Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having Science subjects (PCB) and English.
(c) English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
(3) Should be medically fit.
(4) Only female candidates are eligible to apply
(5) Relaxation of 5% of marks shall be granted in minimum eligibility criteria to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
(6) Admission will be allowed through entrance exam.
Contact number: +91-7488596141, Email: email@example.com
Celebration Nurses Day: Celebration of Nurses Day 2017 started at St. Barnabas Hospital from May 6, 2017.
Receive Award: B.Sc. Nursing students brought laurels to the college. They received 1st prize in group dance and Rangoli making respective in a workshop arranged by nursing education depatment of CIP, Kanke.