Instructions for filling up the online registration form
Candidates are requested to read the prospectus and this document carefully before starting the Registration Process. St. Barnabas College of Nursing will not be liable for any mistake done by the candidate while filling up the Application Form. Utmost care has been taken to create this document enumerating the Step by Step process of Registration. In case you face any difficulty while applying or during any stage of the application please send us a mail with all details to email@example.com or call us at phone no. 7488596141 / 8252855783.
Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they have all the need documents and scanned copy of all the documents.
- Full Name - As printed on 10th Certificate
- E-Mail Address - Valid email address for link verification
- Contact Number - An important communication will be sent via SMS to candidate
- Date of Birth - As printed on 10th Certificate
- Father's / Guardian's Name - As printed on 10th Certificate
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Bank Transaction ID - Ask from bank while fees depositing.
- Marks secured in 12th examination - Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
- Recent Photograph - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- 10th Certificate - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- 12th Certificate - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- Admit Card (In case candidate is waiting for 12th result) - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- Signature - In white page Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- 12th MarkSheet - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- Caste Certificte - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
- Bank Deposit Slip - Scanned Copy, JPG File Format & Size - Maximum 300KB
System will not accept any details leaved, scanned copy size above and any another file format.
- For Registration Go to St. Baranabas Hospital College Of Nursing Home page type https://www.sbhcollegeofnursing.com in your browser. In the home page Click on "Admission -> Register Online" menu. You will be taken to the "Registration Page"
- The following steps may be followed to complete the Online Application Process
- You will find a registration page. Here you fill the form "Personal Details" and "Create Login Details"
- Full Name - Full Name must be in BLOCK letters.
- E-Mail Address - E-Mail Address must be valid where a message will be sent for email varification.
- Mobile Number - This needs to be correct since important communication will be sent via SMS to candidate.
- Date of Birth - Enter your date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format (ex:31-02-1990)
- Create Login Details
- User Name - To create login user name it may be Upper case or Lower case without SPACE.
- Password - To create password may be upper case or lowercase without space.
- Retype Password - To match the password what you created above.
- Agree: This must be checked before Submit button.
- Submit: All the above fields are filled then click Sbumit button to complete next procedure.
- After Submitting a verification message with login details will be sent in your email id Inbox. If you have not received the message to confirm your email address in inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- You need to verify your email account to login.
- Without verification your email address your account will not active and you won't able to login.
- Click a verification link to confirm you e-mail address.
- If clicking on the link does not work please copy and paste, the link in browser address and press enter button.
- After clicking verification link a success message will appear with login form.
- User Name: Enter your username what you have created earlier.
- Password: Enter your password what you have created earlier.
- Submit: Press submit button.
- Clicking on the submit button takes the candidate to a registration page whereas an Existing User will have to login using their Credentials.
- In the Registration Page, a New User will have to provide accurate details of the following: 1). Father's / Guardian's Name
- If Candidates 12th examination is cleared then check it:
- Candidates will have enter their marks secured in 12th examination:
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of following documents: 1). Scanned recent photograph (JPEG image not more than 300 KB)
- Once the application has been submitted, no editing can be done in the application details.
- After successfully submission an Enrollment Number like SBHCON00001 has been automatic generated, keep this enrollment number for future reference.
- Online Registration process done successfuly.
- Candidate will be intimated if his/her application has been successfully screened and he/she is deemed to be eligible to write the Entrance test.
- To check any further update visit website in News section.
2). Contact Number
3). Category (Whether candidate is from General/SC/ST/OBC category)
5). Marital Status - click in Married, UnMarried or Divorced
6). Permanent address with Pin Code
7). Present or Correspondence Address with Pin Code
8). Bank Transaction Id (To obtained from bank while deposite fee)
2). Scanned copy of Signature (JPEG image not more than 300 KB)
3). Scanned copy of 10th standard Board Certificate showing the date of birth of the applicant.
4). Scanned copy of Mark Sheet 10+2 standard
5). In case, a candidate is waiting for result of 10+ 2, Scanned Copy of the ADMIT CARD of the said examination.
6). Scanned copy of Cast Certificate
7). Scanned copy of Bank slip, which direct deposit of fees is done.
1). Signature should be in JPEG file format with extension *.jpg
2). Signature should be in white background
3). Signature should be size not more than 300KB
1). Photograph must be recent one and coloured.
2). Photograph should NOT have cap or goggles. Only Spectacles are allowed.
3). Photograph should be in JPEG file format with extension *.jpg
4). Photograph must be size not more than 300KB
5). Keep a few same photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Examination/Admission if required.
6). Application not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs will be rejected.