Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council
Dear Students Greetings in the precious name of our Saviour.
As a visitor to SBH College of Nursing (St. Barnabas Hospital College of Nursing) website, I warmly welcome you to the new academic year in the SBH College of nursing, Ranchi.
Those who have just completed Higher Secondary/Pre-University will start looking for career that will give them bright future. However because of lack of guidance & increasing competitions for choosing a right career has become challenging for most of the students. Nursing has emerged as a promising career. This is evident from the fact that there is rapid increase in the number of institutions that offer nursing education in India.
You may wish to enrol for B. Sc nursing degree course. SBH College of Nursing faculty are dedicated to your success. The college campus provides you with access to resources that is needed to build your career. Members of the Governing Body, the faculty and staff are working together to maintain and enhance a collegiate environment for you. The future is now with online applying.
St. Barnabas Hospital College of Nursing's mission is to prepare students to become professional nurses and leaders who will engage themselves in lifelong learning in order to make a positive difference in the health of individuals and community. As you read about College of Nursing, you are taking an important step toward your future. I invite you to explore our website to see our facilities, how our faculty, staff and trainees are participating in the teaching learning activities. The faculty and staff are here for you.
I sincerely welcome and invite you to join SBH College of Nursing, Ranchi.
May God bless you!
The management, faculty, and staff of the College of Nursing hope you will consider joining us if your goals are to become a nurse. The opportunities in nursing are
limitless regardless of whether you choose to work in hospital setting or in community setting.
The employment picture for the nursing field is ranked as one of the growing areas of need. You have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others. Come join us and make a difference!
The curriculum of nursing programs requires much hard work but it will be worth, you will leave with the knowledge, skills and abilities to respond to the healthcare needs of people in whatever setting you decide to practice. Everything you learn along the way, every milestone you achieve will prepare you for your future. Take advantage of B. Sc nursing course that we offer. You are joining the most trusted profession. You are the future of healthcare.
I want to thank you for considering this college and assure you that you will have a meaningful experience if you enrol. Remember to stay committed to your studies and stay focused on being the very best that you can and will be.
1. Online Registration Start: B. Sc. Nursing course admission for the new session 2022-2023 from 15th March 2022.
2. Online registrations of application forms closes on 31 July 2022.
3. Download of Admit Card Start from 01 August 2022. Candidates can also get their Admit Card from Examination Centre (St. Paul's College, Church Road, Bahu Bazaar, Ranchi). The admit card will be sent to the e-mail ID you provide and you will have to take a printout of the Admit Card.
4. Date of Entrance examination at ST. BARNABAS HOSPITAL COLLEGE OF NURSING, RANCHI on 03 August 2022. Reporting Time: 9:00 Am, Examination Time: 10:00 Am to 01:00 Pm
5. Online Display of list of candidates who will appear for counselling. Click here to view list of candidates for interview and counselling for admission into 4-year B.Sc. Nursing, Session 2022-2023. Download .
6. Interview & Counselling according to group (A+B) prepared by the college 11 & 12 August 2022.
7. Declaration of FINAL LIST of selected candidates & WAIT LISTED candidates 18 August 2022. View Result
8. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Final list candidates 19 to 24 August 2022.
9. Deposition of fees (Registration, Admission etc.) to the college A/C by Wait listed candidates 25 to 31 August 2022.
10. Admission Process start 15 to 28 September 2022.
11. Joining Hostel (before 5:00 pm) 29 September 2022.
12. Commencement of classes 03 October 2022.